One Skillet Beef and Broccoli Ramen. Everything you love about beef and broccoli but with ramen noodles!
BEEF AND BROCCOLI RAMEN
PREP TIME: COOK TIME: TOTAL TIME: SERVES: 4
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 pound flank steak or skirt steak, thinly sliced against the grain
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 3 cups broccoli
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 packets ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded (3 ounces each)
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ cup low sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½-1 teaspoon Sriracha (depending on how spicy you would like it)
- sesame seeds for garnish, if desired
- NOTE: Prep time does not include marinating time.
- Add steak, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar to a medium bowl. Marinate for 1 hour or overnight in the fridge.
- Meanwhile, mix together all of the sauce ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cook the ramen noodles according to the package instructions. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a large skillet. Add in broccoli and sauté over medium heat until tender but still crisp. Remove the broccoli from the pan and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the pan. When pan is almost smoking add in beef. Sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Toss in garlic and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the broccoli back to the pan along with the sauce. Stir and simmer until thickened, 1-2 minutes.
- Toss in the noodles and stir to coat.
- Serve immediately with sesame seeds if desired.
SOURCE: Chef Savvy