Put your skillet to good use.
- Cooking spray, for skillet
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1/2 c. cinnamon sugar
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 apples, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch kosher salt
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Warm caramel, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray skillet with cooking spray. Remove biscuits from package and cut into 4 pieces. Roll dough balls into cinnamon sugar and place in skillet.
- In another medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt and cook until apples are tender, about 5 minutes. Spoon apples on top of biscuits in skillet and bake until biscuits are golden, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and a drizzle of warm caramel.