Late nights always leave you itching to order in pizza from Pizza Hut, Papa John’s, or your favorite local pizza shop. But in reality, by making your own pizza, you wind up saving some money and you end up with a finished product that tastes so much better than your usual Wisconsin 6 Cheese Pizza (sorry, Domino’s). Delivery might be easier, but homemade will always take the cake (or dough, in this case).
1. It arrives piping hot from you oven, not freezing cold through your front door.
Get this Margherita pizza recipe here.
2. Your pizza can magically transport you to exotic locations.
You don’t need a passport to learn how to make Mediterranean pita pizzas.
3. You can remain healthy while still indulging.
Does your local pizza chain have cauliflower crust pizza? Doubtful. Get the recipehere.
4. You can eat it for breakfast, long before Pizza Hut has opened.
Start cracking on your breakfast pizza here.
5. You can use all the ingredients you already have in your kitchen to take your pizza to the next level.
You may be lazy, but you can be half as lazy with this half homemade pizza.
SOURCE: Spoon University